The official souvenir magazine of the 2011 Breeders' Cup. Your “insider’s guide” to the pageantry, excitement and splendor of the World Championships of racing at historic Churchill Downs!
Some of the features in the 2011 Edition:
• Good for the Game | Entrepreneurs Mike Repole and Kevin Plank and celebrity chef Bobby Flay are helping raise racing's profile because of their love of the sport.
• Her Every Need | From her lads to her exercise rider, Goldikova has a devoted team that tends to her daily needs.
• On the Record | Sportscaster Jeannine Edwards is known for her keen interviewing skills and knowledge of horses that comes from her experience as a rider and former trainer.
• Empire Maker | The Breeders' Cup Classic is considered a stallion making race and some of its winners certainly have proven their worth in the breeding shed.
• Fund Raiser | In her role with the V Foundation, Zenyatta is the gift that keeps on giving even as she settles into life on the farm.
• Trading Places | Chris McCarron enjoyed unprecedented back-to-back Breeders' Cup Classic wins on Tiznow and is now teaching the wto a new generation of jockeys.
*Free shipping on orders delivered in U.S.