3101 Beaumont Centre Circle, Suite 300
Lexington, KY 40513
Phone: (800) 582-5604
Phone: (859) 278-2361
If an application is not working properly, try the following:
Restart or Reset your mobile device. Usually powering off and restarting your device will resolve most common issues.
If you are still having problems, remove and reinstall the application (free to re-download)
To remove an Apple Store application from your device:
- Touch and hold any application icon on the Home screen until the icons start to wiggle.
- Tap the "x" in the corner of the application you want to delete.
- Tap Delete to remove the application and all of its data from your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Press the Home button to save your arrangement.
To remove an Apple Store application from your iTunes library:
- Click on Applications on the left hand side of the iTunes window.
- Locate the application and either "right-click" or "Control-click" and choose Delete from the shortcut menu.
- Select "Remove" when asked if you want to remove the selected application from your iTunes library.
- Select "Move to Trash" when asked if you want to move the selected application to the Trash.
To download the application again to your iPhone, iPod touch, or computer:
- Go to the Apple Store on your device or in iTunes.
- Make sure you are signed in with the same account used for the original purchase.
- Locate the application and click the "Buy app" (It will be free) button, tap the price on the device, or tap the cloud icon.
- You will then see a dialog that says "You have already purchased this item," click OK to continue with the download.
To remove a Google Play application from your device using settings menu:
- Go to your device's Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall..
- Touch Uninstall
To remove a Google Play application using the Google Play Store app:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Touch the Menu icon > My Apps.
- Touch any app labeled “Installed” and select Uninstall
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I get the BloodHorse Daily app?
The BloodHorse Daily app is available in the Apple Store and on Google Play. Either tap your App Store icon on your mobile device and enter BloodHorse Daily in the search bar, or download it from the links on BloodHorse.com.
2. How much does it cost?
BloodHorse Daily is a free app to download and use.
3. What if I don't have an iPhone, iPad or other Apple device? Can I still get the BloodHorse Daily app?
Yes, BloodHorse Daily is available for Apple and Android devices. Visit Google Play and enter BloodHorse Daily in the search bar. Blood-Horse Daily is also available for free by email. To begin receiving Blood-Horse Daily by email, sign up for it here: https://www.bloodhorse.com/profile/register
4. Can I download BloodHorse Daily app in cellular as well as WIFI environments?
Yes, but as with all large-file downloads, it will take longer and may count against your data plan.
5. Can I read other editions of BloodHorse Daily?
Yes, tap the gear icon in the top right corner of the app and select the edition you would like to read.
6. Is BloodHorse Daily available by email?
BloodHorse Daily does have a free email edition that is delivered to subscribers each evening. To begin receiving BloodHorse Daily by email, sign up for it here: https://www.bloodhorse.com/profile/register
7. Can I share parts of BloodHorse Daily without posting or emailing the entire paper?
Yes. Within BloodHorse Daily app, find the content you wish to share and tap the square with arrow icon in the top right to share via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Note: options available for sharing depend on your privacy settings on your device.
8. Where do I go if I have questions on how to use the new BloodHorse Daily app?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you right away.
If you still need help with this app, please contact us using any of the means above.