J. Keeler Johnson shares thoughts on four up-and-coming Kentucky Derby contenders
J. Keeler Johnson handicaps the Clark Handicap (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
"All Others" favored at 6-5, Classic Empire 6-1 second choice.
First 2017 Kentucky Derby Future Wager opens for wagering Thursday.
- Tampa Bay Aims to Continue Its Roll in 2017
- A Thanksgiving Weekend Smorgasbord
- Appelbaum Eyes $3 Million NHC Bonus
- Kentucky to Require ADW Companies be Bonded
- Tapit Top Single Choice in Derby Sire Wager
- Competitive Field Assembles for Delta Jackpot
- Charles Town Plans 15% Rake on Pick 4 Wagers
- Appelbaum Wins Breeders' Cup Contest
- Discovery Could Showcase Future Stars
- October Economic Numbers Not Ideal Comparison
- Keeler Johnson's 2016 BC Selections
- Saturday Analysis: California Dreamin'
Race Results & Entries
|Go for Wand H. (gr. III)||AQU|
|Hollywood Derby (gr. I)||DMR|
|Bayakoa H. (gr. II)||DMR|
|Battle of New Orleans S.||FG|
|Gold Rush S.||GG|