The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Safety and Integrity Alliance announced that Kentucky Downs has been re-accredited following a complete review of all racing operations at the Franklin, Ky., facility.
Moving forward with its initiative to significantly change the structure of drug testing in U.S. horse racing, the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium (RMTC) board of directors has approved the formation of a committee to oversee the implementation of the Drug Testing Initiative (DTI) Task Force recommendations on quality assurance and laboratory accreditation programs for U.S. horse racing drug testing laboratories.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced June 17 that Delaware Park in Stanton, Del., has been fully accredited by the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance following a complete review of all racing operations at the facility.
The Thoroughbred Racing Association's (TRA) board of directors elected several new directors Thursday at its regular board meeting in Tucson.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- One for the Roses: Social Inclusion
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel