The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Safety and Integrity Alliance announced that Kentucky Downs has been re-accredited following a complete review of all racing operations at the Franklin, Ky., facility.
Moving forward with its initiative to significantly change the structure of drug testing in U.S. horse racing, the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium (RMTC) board of directors has approved the formation of a committee to oversee the implementation of the Drug Testing Initiative (DTI) Task Force recommendations on quality assurance and laboratory accreditation programs for U.S. horse racing drug testing laboratories.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced June 17 that Delaware Park in Stanton, Del., has been fully accredited by the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance following a complete review of all racing operations at the facility.
The Thoroughbred Racing Association's (TRA) board of directors elected several new directors Thursday at its regular board meeting in Tucson.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight