Pastorius proved that his win in the Deutsches Derby (Ger-I) wasn't a fluke when he sailed to an eight-length victory over older rivals in the Grosser Dallmayr-Preis-Bayeriches Zuchtrennen (Ger-I) in Munich July 29.
French raider Chinchon took command with just over a furlong to go and rolled to an easy three-length victory in the $2.4 million Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) at Kranji Racecourse May 20.
A contentious field of 13, led by six group I winners, will go to the post in the $2.4 million Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) at Kranji Racecourse May 20.
Heavy rain from a tropical thunderstorm plagued track work hours May 17 at Kranji as the foreign contingent for Sunday's Singapore Airlines International Cup (Sin-I) and KrisFlyer Sprint (Sin-I) stretched their legs.
At least 48 grade/group I winners and more than 20 champions or classic winners are expected to meet in what will be the world's richest day of racing, the $27 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) program at Meydan March 31.
The Godolphin team notched yet another German group I victory when Campanologist drew off to a 3 1/2-length victory in the Rheinland-Pokal (Ger-I) at Cologne Aug. 15.
Buzzword completed a superb weekend of racing for Godolphin when he captured the Deutsches Derby (Ger-I) at Hamburg July 18.
Passion for Gold rallied wide in the straight to score an impressive six-length win in the Criterium de Saint-Cloud (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds, the final group I race of the French season at the Paris racetrack Nov. 14.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill
- Milestone 5,000th Win for Jockey Bravo
- Frammento 'Developing Nicely' for Belmont
- Texas Air Seeks Upset in Lone Star 'Cap
- Undefeated Promise Me Silver Aiming for Acorn
- Firing Line Returns to Track at Santa Anita
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Trujillo to Move Tack to Monmouth Park
- Why I Want a Triple Crown Winner
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill