Godolphin Racing's Local Time extended her win streak to six races, including three straight on the dirt at Meydan, with a 4 3/4-length victory over four overmatched 3-year-old fillies in the $250,000 UAE Oaks.
Entering the $250,000 United Arab Emirates Oaks (UAE-III) Ihtimal appeared the unassailable standout at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 27, and as it turned out, she was.
Trade Storm gamely threaded his way through horses in the stretch and burst clear late to deny favored Musir a win in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estrela Energia (UAE-II) March 2 at Meydan.
Musir continues on the comeback trail March 2 at Meydan in search of his first win in more than a year in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estreal Energia (UAE-II).
Do It All, dismissed at 26-1, led from start to finish to win the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Commercial Bank of Dubai (UAE-IIT) March 1.
Dick Powell gives his selections for the March 1 program at the Dubai Carnival, which includes the Zabeel Mile (UAE-IIT) and the Nad al Sheba Trophy (UAE-IIIT), both on turf.
Stakes winners Viscount Nelson and Sandagiyr are set to square off in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Commercial Bank of Dubai (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse March 1.
Dismissed at odds of 14-1, Rileyskeepingfaith stormed down the center of the course to spring a major upset in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Dubai Duty Free (UAE-IIT) on March 10.
The Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Dubai Duty Free (UAE-IIT) is one of a pair of stakes races that highlight the Thursday evening card at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans