Cirrus des Aigles comfortably held back Flintshire and tallied a third consecutive group I win in the Investec Coronation Cup (In Commemoration of St Nicholas Abbey) June 7, but he was pulled up a bit lame.
Cirrus des Aigles took the lead soon after the start and never looked back as he cruised to an easy eight-length victory in the Prix Ganay (Fr-I) at Longchamp April 29.
France's Corine Barande-Barbe became the first female trainer to win a race on Dubai World Cup night when Cirrus des Aigles captured the $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic Presented By Longines (UAE-I) at Meydan Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- 'Free Fridays' at National Museum of Racing
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog