Cirrus des Aigles comfortably held back Flintshire and tallied a third consecutive group I win in the Investec Coronation Cup (In Commemoration of St Nicholas Abbey) June 7, but he was pulled up a bit lame.
Cirrus des Aigles took the lead soon after the start and never looked back as he cruised to an easy eight-length victory in the Prix Ganay (Fr-I) at Longchamp April 29.
France's Corine Barande-Barbe became the first female trainer to win a race on Dubai World Cup night when Cirrus des Aigles captured the $5 million Dubai Sheema Classic Presented By Longines (UAE-I) at Meydan Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine