Eoin Harty had a hop in his step as he walked back to barn to meet Colonel John, who moments before turned in his final tune-up for the $5 million Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I). The son of two-time Classic winner Tiznow was clocked in :59.80 for five furlongs over the Santa Anita Pro-Ride surface Nov. 2. It was the third best of 33 works during the morning sessions.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate