While only two of the six yearlings from the late Mr. Prospector's final crop of foals exceeded their reserve price, the two that did sell on Tuesday night in the final session of the Keeneland July select yearling sale pushed the legendary sire over the $200-million mark in career revenue for yearlings sold at public auction. With $5,500,000 in receipts at this year's July sale, the son of Raise a Native now has $202,884,728 in lifetime yearling sale revenue.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- NTRA Calls for Industry Support of Tax Reform
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'