Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Trainer Van Winkle Earns 1,000th Career Win
- NYRA XP App Available for First Time at Saratoga
- Remembering Ben's Cat