Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Melmich Victorious in Dominion Day
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race