Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian
- Brown Sends Two West for American Oaks
- BC Sprint Winner Work All Week Returns at CD