Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Judy the Beauty Splendid in Las Flores Score
- Expectations High for OBS 2-Year-Old Sale
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Darley Sire Lonhro Enters Australian Hall
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Golden Gate Fields Adds Alcatraz Stakes
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%