Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Mrs McDougal Shows the Way in Noble Damsel