Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- PA-Breds, Cathryn Sophia Head Parx Program
- Aftercare: The Challenges of Tracking Horses
- Rich Tapestry's Korea Sprint Start in Doubt
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016