Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Fair Grounds, Horsemen Rise to Challenge
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes