Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Broodmare of the Year Take Charge Lady