Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Youth on Display in Futurity
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- KY Downs Ready for Meet With Record Purses
- Ben's Cat Still After Third Turf Monster Win
- First Starter Wins for Sire Get Rich Quick
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale
- CHRB Committee Advances New Lasix Proposal
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing