Tax Ruling, always prominent, surged through the Springdale Racecourse's stretch to score a gutty 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Marion DuPont Scott Colonial Cup (NSA-I) Nov. 19 in Camden, S.C.
Mrs. Henry F. Stern's Paradise's Boss left no doubt about who was in charge Monday as the 5-year-old gelding stormed to the front after jumping the eighth fence and rolled to victory in the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase (NSA-II) at Saratoga Racecourse.
Paradise's Boss registered a 34-1 upset Sunday with a five-length win in the $80,350 Meadow Brook Hurdle (NSA-II) for novice jumpers at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Flipcup Resolute in Arlington Matron Win
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont