Sasha's Fierce brought $25,500 to top the Upper Midwest sale of 2-year-olds and unraced Thoroughbreds May 16 at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn. Astar Lindquist Stable purchased the unraced juvenile bay filly from Wood-Mere Farm, which bred her in partnership with Brereton C. Jones in Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness