The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association enjoyed a record gross for its yearling sale Aug. 22 as total receipts reached $517,350, led by an auction-topping Midshipman filly for $50,000.
Sasha's Fierce brought $25,500 to top the Upper Midwest sale of 2-year-olds and unraced Thoroughbreds May 16 at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn. Astar Lindquist Stable purchased the unraced juvenile bay filly from Wood-Mere Farm, which bred her in partnership with Brereton C. Jones in Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance