Twenty-eight selected offerings from Eugene Melnyk's Winding Oaks Farm have been added to the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale and will be sold Feb. 11 by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
Multiple champion Benny the Bull will stand in 2013 at Eugene Melnyk's Winding Oaks Farm near Ocala, Fla., for a fee of $2,500 live foal.
Eugene Melnyk's homebred Marchfield, a two-time Canadian champion, will stand the 2011 breeding season at Michael Byrne's Park Stud near Orangeville, Ontario, Canada.
Eugene Melnyk's Winding Oaks Farm will show its two stallions, Graeme Hall (by Dehere) and Strong Hope (by Grand Slam), the morning of Oct. 12-13.
Eugene Melnyk has purchased the property formally known as Ripplewood Farm in Kentucky. The farm, a 117 acre property located on Muir Station Road, will be renamed Winding Oaks Farm, and will serve primarily as a boarding facility for the Melnyk mares that are visiting Kentucky-based stallions.
Eugene Melnyk, owner with wife Laura of Winding Oaks Farm near Ocala, Fla., privately purchased 37 of William Schettine's mares.
Eugene and Laura Melnyk's Winding Oaks Farm has welcomed its first stallion prospect.
The chestnut son of Dr. Fager was the last horse on the Tartan Farms property in Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico