Castleton Lyons has announced that entries are now being accepted for the eighth annual Dr. Tony Ryan Book Award, a competition recognizing excellence in writing in the Thoroughbred industry.
HBO's "Barbaro," a documentary exploring the triumph and tragedy of the winner of the 2006 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), will premiere June 6.
By William Nack -- Of the many images that kept resurfacing in the mind's eye in the wake of Saturday's Belmont Stakes, none was more vividly or repeatedly recalled than the two scenes played out in and around Penny Chenery's set of box seats near the finish line.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- NYTHA Executive Director Gallagher Retires
- Handle Flat, Race Days Down in August
- Fasig-Tipton to Sponsor Two KY Downs Stakes
- Ironicus Has New Challenge in Bernard Baruch
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut
- Renamed First Winner for Everyday Heroes
- Five Sires Have Two Challenge Race Winners
- Horseplayers Support USADA Oversight