High Commissioner, a 4-year-old stakes-placed son of Deputy Minister, sold for $100,000 to top the Fasig-Tipton New York horses of racing age sale Tuesday at Belmont Park.
William L. Clifton Jr.'s Pleasant Breeze, the 7-year-old multiple graded stakes winner who may be returning to his best form, arrived at Arlington Park Thursday after vanning from New York to compete in Sunday's Washington Park Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Gonzalez Posts Career Victory 3,000
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Gimme Da Lute Holds On in Los Alamitos Derby
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- U.S. Pari-Mutuel Handle Down Slightly in June
- Alliseeisgold Wires Cleveland Gold Cup
- Private Zone All the Way in Belmont Sprint
- Speightster Still Undefeated With Dwyer Win