Miami Valley Gaming & Racing, a joint venture of Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Incorporated, has completed its purchase of the harness racing assets held by Lebanon Raceway in Ohio.
Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment and Churchill Downs Inc. announced March 1 their joint venture to purchase Lebanon Raceway in Lebanon, Ohio, and develop a new video lottery terminal facility.
The company selected to operate video lottery terminals at Aqueduct said there are a host of unresolved issues, including restructuring its financing deal, before it can close on a final agreement with the state of New York to begin construction on the long-delayed facility.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill