King Cugat, who was sent to Widden Stud in Australia for the 2006 Southern Hemisphere breeding season, will not be returning to William S. Farish's Lane End Farm near Versailles, Ky., for the 2007 season.
Anabaa, sixth on the French sires list, will stand in 2007 at Dr. Tony Ryan's Castleton Lyons near Lexington.
Grade I winner Southern Image, who is standing his first season at Taylor Made Farm near Nicholasville, Ky., under the Taylor Made/WinStar banner, will shuttle in 2006 to Widden Stud near Denman, Australia.
Shuttle stallion Anabaa has been withdrawn from stallion service at Australia's Widden Stud several days after his first-crop European filly Amonita became a group I winner.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Shuttle to Australia
- Lani to Return in Al Maktoum Challenge Round 3
- Jones Ready to Try I'm a Chatterbox on Turf
- Darby Dan Back on the Derby Trail
- Hartley, De Renzo Move Operation Into New Dimension
- McCraken to Miss Tampa Bay Derby With Ankle Strain
- A $300 Million Question at Pimlico Race Course
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 28, 2017
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works