The Wicks Group, a New York-based private equity firm, announced Oct. 19 that it has completed the sale of Wicks Sports Information and the Daily Racing Form to Arlington Capital Partners, a Washington, D.C.-based private equity firm.
Daily Racing Form has acquired the publishing assets of Sports Eye Inc., a New York-based company that produces Thoroughbred and Standardbred handicapping publications and other sports-related publications.
Daily Racing Form, the 110-year-old daily newspaper that covers Thoroughbred racing, has been purchased by The Wicks Group of Companies from an entity controlled by Alpine Equity Partners.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic