Brereton Jones' Lovely Maria, winner of the Longines Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) in her previous start, is set to run July 11 in the $300,000 Delaware Oaks (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Delaware Park.
A report detailing research of early fetal losses due to mare reproductive loss syndrome points to pastures as the suspected source of the syndrome.
On Thursday the press viewed soil and plant testing that is part of the monitoring program created in response to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Red Denies Frosted in Jim Dandy
- Rock Fall Edges The Big Beast in Vanderbilt
- Madefromlucky Gets Job Done in WV Derby
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Red Rifle Blasts Through in Bowling Green
- Gabriel Charles Set for Arlington Million
- Trinniberg Winner Falling Sky Could Go to Spa
- Champ Work All Week Takes Mountaineer Stakes
- Palace to Miss Remainder of Saratoga Meet
- Holy Boss Extends Streak in Amsterdam