Whispering Oaks went "all-in" on stakes-placed Halo Humor, who brothers Keith and Allen Crupper paid more for than any other broodmare or broodmare prospect in the 17 years they have been breeding Thoroughbreds together.
Louisiana stallion Unbridledsensation was represented by his first winner when his daughter Impulsive Bet scored at first asking at Evangeline Downs June 2.
Sorcerer's Stone, who won the Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity (gr. III), was represented by his first winner as a sire when his daughter, Miss Holy Stone, captured a six-furlong race at Louisiana Downs.
Grade I winner K One King, fourth on this year's Louisiana sires' list, has been relocated to Whispering Oaks Farm near Carencro, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Maker a Triple Threat in AP Classic