Whispering Oaks went "all-in" on stakes-placed Halo Humor, who brothers Keith and Allen Crupper paid more for than any other broodmare or broodmare prospect in the 17 years they have been breeding Thoroughbreds together.
Louisiana stallion Unbridledsensation was represented by his first winner when his daughter Impulsive Bet scored at first asking at Evangeline Downs June 2.
Sorcerer's Stone, who won the Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity (gr. III), was represented by his first winner as a sire when his daughter, Miss Holy Stone, captured a six-furlong race at Louisiana Downs.
Grade I winner K One King, fourth on this year's Louisiana sires' list, has been relocated to Whispering Oaks Farm near Carencro, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26