Big purchases by Mandy Pope and Borges Torrealba help raise Fasig-Tipton November median and gross.
The sale of Havre de Grace for the third-highest price ever for a broodmare or broodmare prospect highlights a sale that saw gross receipts nearly double.
Whisper Hill Farm paid $475,000 for a Giant's Causeway filly during the morning of the Sept. 15 session of the Keeneland September yearling sale. The filly was consigned by Woodford Thoroughbreds, agent for Cloverleaf Farms.
Weanlings commanded the top prices Sunday, Nov. 15, as Keeneland's November breeding stock sale approached the halfway point.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Espinoza Tied in World's Best Jock Standings
- Horse Greeley Sold to Stand in Argentina
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified