Charles Town Races & Slots, owned by Penn National Gaming Inc., lost its bid to add table games in a June 9 referendum in Jefferson County, West Virginia.
- By Tom LaMarra
Finger Lakes Gaming & Racing will add almost 200 video lottery terminals as part of a $4-million expansion, but a top official with owner Delaware North indicated major racing-related projects, such as installation of a turf course and perhaps a synthetic surface, are closely linked to the VLT revenue model in New York.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support