The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has cataloged 156 horses for its yearling sale. The auction will be held Sept. 25, beginning at 10 a.m. (CDT), at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana's yearling auction posted major increases of 41.6% in average price and 34.3% in median price while experiencing a downturn in the buy-back rate Sept. 27.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has expanded its yearling sale to two days because of increased support from consignors. The sale will begin on its originally scheduled date of Sept. 28 and will continue through Sept. 29 at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell