However you feel about California Chrome (and let's face it, emotions are running hot right about now), in handicapping this race, you must move beyond whatever rooting interest you have and stick to the basics. read blog
PORTER ON PEDIGREES
The impression that Kobe's Back was an early season 2-year-old flash in the pan was dismissed when he won the San Vicente Stakes.
With New York-breds making their presence felt in open company, here comes Palace, who looks to be the class of the $250,000 General George Handicap (gr. III) at Laurel Park Feb. 17.
GSP Racing Stable's Well Spelled ambushed Trinniberg in the final strides of the $300,000 Gallant Bob Stakes at Parx Racing Sept. 22, closing from dead last to claim the victory by half a length over the top sprinter.
Currency Swap and Trinniberg will go at it again Sept. 22 in the $300,000 Gallant Bob Stakes at Parx Racing, but both seem vulnerable nearing the end of a long 2012 campaign.
GSP Racing Stable's Well Spelled became a first-time graded winner when he rallied through the stretch at Monmouth Park July 14 to capture the $101,000 Jersey Shore Stakes (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton