Contributer's victory in the Chipping Norton Stakes (Aus-I) Feb. 28 at Warwick Farm, provided owner Godolphin a first top-level win in Australia since launching operations there last year.
Australian champion 2-year-old Sebring will miss the upcoming spring carnival in Sydney due to an injury.
Racing resumes in Australia at Canberra Sept. 7 and Warwick Farm Sept. 8. The Warwick meeting is for horses stabled there only.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold