Kipling, sire of 2007 NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, will stand in 2013 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Toccet, sire of this year's graded stakes winner Ventana, has been purchased to stand at Warren and Linda Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
The first foal by stakes-placed Save Big Money is an Oklahoma-bred colt out of the Track Barron mare Gunner's Niece.
The first reported foal by Canadian graded stakes-placed The Visualiser is a filly born Jan. 15 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
The first two foals by grade II winner Air Commander are fillies foaled Feb. 16 and bred by Center Hills Farm.
Save Big Money, a multiple stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, has been retired to stud at Dr. Warren and Linda Center's Mighty Acres in Pryor, Okla. He will stand for $2,500 live foal.
Distinction, a $4.2 million Saratoga sale yearling, and 10-year-old Alamocitos will stand at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Multiple stakes winner Burbank and 7-year-old Kipling have been relocated to Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks