Kipling, sire of 2007 NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, will stand in 2013 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Toccet, sire of this year's graded stakes winner Ventana, has been purchased to stand at Warren and Linda Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
The first foal by stakes-placed Save Big Money is an Oklahoma-bred colt out of the Track Barron mare Gunner's Niece.
The first reported foal by Canadian graded stakes-placed The Visualiser is a filly born Jan. 15 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
The first two foals by grade II winner Air Commander are fillies foaled Feb. 16 and bred by Center Hills Farm.
Save Big Money, a multiple stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, has been retired to stud at Dr. Warren and Linda Center's Mighty Acres in Pryor, Okla. He will stand for $2,500 live foal.
Distinction, a $4.2 million Saratoga sale yearling, and 10-year-old Alamocitos will stand at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Multiple stakes winner Burbank and 7-year-old Kipling have been relocated to Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- Concert Added to Black-Eyed Susan Day Lineup
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS
- New York Panel to Adopt, Amend Racing Rules
- Turfway to Boost Purses With KTDF Supplements