Kipling, sire of 2007 NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Kip Deville, will stand in 2013 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Toccet, sire of this year's graded stakes winner Ventana, has been purchased to stand at Warren and Linda Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
The first foal by stakes-placed Save Big Money is an Oklahoma-bred colt out of the Track Barron mare Gunner's Niece.
The first reported foal by Canadian graded stakes-placed The Visualiser is a filly born Jan. 15 at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
The first two foals by grade II winner Air Commander are fillies foaled Feb. 16 and bred by Center Hills Farm.
Save Big Money, a multiple stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, has been retired to stud at Dr. Warren and Linda Center's Mighty Acres in Pryor, Okla. He will stand for $2,500 live foal.
Distinction, a $4.2 million Saratoga sale yearling, and 10-year-old Alamocitos will stand at Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Multiple stakes winner Burbank and 7-year-old Kipling have been relocated to Dr. Warren Center's Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Zia Park Schedules 33 Stakes for 2015 Meet