The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society-Ontario Division has cataloged 97 offerings for its inaugural online winter mixed sale that began Nov. 25 and continues to Dec. 9.
First-crop sire War Cry was represented by his first winner Oct. 7 at Woodbine when homebred filly Jean's a Lady won a $50,000 maiden special weight by a neck for trainer Steve Attard and owners John Curtis and Gino Panza.
War Cry, an 8-year-old half brother to successful sire E Dubai, will stand in 2011 at John Carey's T. C. Westmeath Stud Farm near Shelburne, Ontario, Canada.
War Cry, a $2.7-million yearling and a half-brother to grade II winner and prominent sire E Dubai (by Mr. Prospector) and grade I winner and European champion producer No Matter What (by Nureyev), will stand the 2009 season for $2,500 at Richard Moylen's Hunter View Farm near Caledon, Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente