Wallenda, who won graded stakes in three consecutive seasons in the early 1990s, was put down May 9 at Old Friends near Georgetown, Ky.
Nick and Jaqui are celebrating the 25th anniversary of their marriage and their joint career as horse sellers.
- By Esther Marr
The Flying Wallendas appeared at Old Friends in Central Kentucky for a July 14 performance that was part of a fundraiser.
The text of the scoll presented to Cot Campbell at the Thoroughbred Club of America 73rd Annual Testimonial Dinner.
Grade I winner and millionaire Wallenda has been sold and will stand in 2001 at Zenkichi Hashimoto's Toyosato Stallion Center in Japan.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection