Walklikeanegyptian, a 5-year-old Danehill mare, topped the Nov. 9 session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she sold to Arch Bloodstock for $220,000.
Making just her third career start, unbeaten Lothenbach Stables' homebred Vacare left the field behind in winning Saturday's $200,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares by four lengths on the Arlington Park turf.
Lawrence Golchman's homebred 3-year-old filly J'ray, winner of all four of her career starts on turf including three stakes for trainer Todd Pletcher, will likely be odds-on to extend her record in Sunday's $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses