Walklikeanegyptian, a 5-year-old Danehill mare, topped the Nov. 9 session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she sold to Arch Bloodstock for $220,000.
Making just her third career start, unbeaten Lothenbach Stables' homebred Vacare left the field behind in winning Saturday's $200,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares by four lengths on the Arlington Park turf.
Lawrence Golchman's homebred 3-year-old filly J'ray, winner of all four of her career starts on turf including three stakes for trainer Todd Pletcher, will likely be odds-on to extend her record in Sunday's $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap