Walklikeanegyptian, a 5-year-old Danehill mare, topped the Nov. 9 session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she sold to Arch Bloodstock for $220,000.
Making just her third career start, unbeaten Lothenbach Stables' homebred Vacare left the field behind in winning Saturday's $200,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares by four lengths on the Arlington Park turf.
Lawrence Golchman's homebred 3-year-old filly J'ray, winner of all four of her career starts on turf including three stakes for trainer Todd Pletcher, will likely be odds-on to extend her record in Sunday's $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Ben's Cat Set for 10-Year-Old Debut