Walklikeanegyptian, a 5-year-old Danehill mare, topped the Nov. 9 session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale when she sold to Arch Bloodstock for $220,000.
Making just her third career start, unbeaten Lothenbach Stables' homebred Vacare left the field behind in winning Saturday's $200,000 Pucker Up (gr. IIIT) for fillies and mares by four lengths on the Arlington Park turf.
Lawrence Golchman's homebred 3-year-old filly J'ray, winner of all four of her career starts on turf including three stakes for trainer Todd Pletcher, will likely be odds-on to extend her record in Sunday's $100,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- 2-Year-Olds Prep for Barretts Del Mar Sale
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan