The Elkstone Group's Indiana homebred Lady Fog Horn—the reigning Indiana Horse of the Year—sounded off against open company Nov. 24 at Churchill Downs with a 1 1/2-length triumph over Streamline in the $200,000 Falls City Handicap (gr. II).
- By Claire Novak
Board members of the Kentucky Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association did not discuss complaints from trainers regarding an Oaks/Derby ticket provision agreement between the Kentucky HBPA and Churchill Downs at their May 15 meeting as originally planned. Instead, the Kentucky HBPA will conduct an independent investigation into the matter.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Stakeholders Support Central Rule Making