The Breeders' Cup announces post times, wagering menu, and tentative schedule for this year's World Championships at Santa Anita Park.
The 140th Thoroughbred racing season at Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots includes more major stakes days, new trainers, and an expanded wagering menu.
Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 21 the tentative race order for this year's World Championships set for Nov. 4-5 at Churchill Downs. The official race order will be finalized Oct. 26, Breeders' Cup officials said.
The Breeders' Cup announced Sept. 23 the wagering menu and post times for the 27th World Championships on Nov. 5-6 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications