Atlantic Hurricane, claimed by trainer Stuart Simon for $40,000 in June, notched the fifth victory of her impressive 2011 campaign in the $152,774 Ontario Fashion Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 30.
Jenny's So Great has a chance to add additional luster to her name as she totes co-high weight of 123 pounds in the $400,000 Presque Isle Downs Masters Stakes (gr. II).
Indian Apple Is, Canada's 2010 Sovereign Award-winning female sprinter, launches her 5-year-old campaign against five rivals in the $150,000 Whimsical Stakes (Can-III) April 23 at Woodbine.
Indian Apple Is, rallying seven wide into the stretch, got up in the final yards to take $181,355 Ontario Fashion Stakes Oct. 31 at Woodbine.
Augustin Stable's Informed Decision will seek to become only the second horse to win the Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (gr. II) in consecutive years when she faces eight rivals in the six-furlong sprint.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.