Atlantic Hurricane, claimed by trainer Stuart Simon for $40,000 in June, notched the fifth victory of her impressive 2011 campaign in the $152,774 Ontario Fashion Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 30.
Jenny's So Great has a chance to add additional luster to her name as she totes co-high weight of 123 pounds in the $400,000 Presque Isle Downs Masters Stakes (gr. II).
Indian Apple Is, Canada's 2010 Sovereign Award-winning female sprinter, launches her 5-year-old campaign against five rivals in the $150,000 Whimsical Stakes (Can-III) April 23 at Woodbine.
Indian Apple Is, rallying seven wide into the stretch, got up in the final yards to take $181,355 Ontario Fashion Stakes Oct. 31 at Woodbine.
Augustin Stable's Informed Decision will seek to become only the second horse to win the Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (gr. II) in consecutive years when she faces eight rivals in the six-furlong sprint.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Nomorerichblondes Leads Home KY Breds in Meydan
- Hong Kong Stars to Battle on Sunday at Sha Tin