Atlantic Hurricane, claimed by trainer Stuart Simon for $40,000 in June, notched the fifth victory of her impressive 2011 campaign in the $152,774 Ontario Fashion Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 30.
Jenny's So Great has a chance to add additional luster to her name as she totes co-high weight of 123 pounds in the $400,000 Presque Isle Downs Masters Stakes (gr. II).
Indian Apple Is, Canada's 2010 Sovereign Award-winning female sprinter, launches her 5-year-old campaign against five rivals in the $150,000 Whimsical Stakes (Can-III) April 23 at Woodbine.
Indian Apple Is, rallying seven wide into the stretch, got up in the final yards to take $181,355 Ontario Fashion Stakes Oct. 31 at Woodbine.
Augustin Stable's Informed Decision will seek to become only the second horse to win the Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (gr. II) in consecutive years when she faces eight rivals in the six-furlong sprint.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Treve Terrific in Corrida Romp at Saint-Cloud
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Grade I Producer Critics Acclaim Dies
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Storm Cat Statue on Loan to Saratoga Park
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- Coalition Formed to Support Federal Drug Bill