What a View showed some versatility April 9 to secure his fourth straight victory on the Santa Anita Park turf.
It's a little early to proclaim a Cinderella story in the making, but Old English Rancho does appear to have a nice colt in its homebred Acceptance.
Acceptance remained unbeaten in three starts with a three-length victory as the 3-10 favorite in the $200,000 King Glorious Stakes for California-bred 2-year-olds at Los Alamitos Race Course Dec. 14.
Multiple stakes winners Rovenna and Clenor top a field of 11 3-year-old fillies entered for the June 28 Senorita Stakes (gr. IIIT), among the Santa Anita Park summer stakes previously run at the closed Betfair Hollywood Park.
Favored Norvsky, ridden by a red-hot Rafael Bejarano, flew home in the final 100 yards to nab pacesetter Lucky Primo just before the wire to win the $175,000 California Cup Classic at Santa Anita Park Oct. 29.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Jacks Masterpiece First Winner for Smiling Tiger