The Fantasy 'Capping game was created and conceived in a joint venture between the Vision 2020 Thoroughbred industry leadership group and Breeders' Cup.
The Breeders' Cup and the Thoroughbred leadership group Vision 2020 announced July 24 the launch of Fantasy 'Capping, a free-to-play online fantasy game that spotlights 12 of the major races leading up to the Breeders' Cup.
Vision 2020, a group conceived to educate and give a voice to the under-40 generation of horseracing participants, has released "Fantasy Capping," a group project designed to develop new interest in the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- New York Discusses Rules on Race-Day Lasix
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Date Set for 2017 Maryland Million Day