Researchers at Texas A&M University have just completed a retrospective study into the safety of administering the killed West Nile virus vaccine to pregnant broodmares, the first study on this topic in equine reproductive research.
According to several Georgia newspapers, eastern equine encephalitis (EEE) has struck nine horses in the southern part of the state. Only three cases were documented in Georgia in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity