Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots announced Aug. 25 it is partnering with Coogan and Coogan, a Mandeville-based electronic video screen and scoreboard provider, for the purchase and installation of two new video boards.
Churchill Downs has teamed with Panasonic in a $12 million project to install a 15,224-square-foot, high-definition LED video board in time for the 2014 sprint meeting.
Churchill Downs will add a pair of permanent large-screen video display boards to its infield tote boards in a $1.5 million project designed to enhance the experience of the daily racing fan.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward