Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots announced Aug. 25 it is partnering with Coogan and Coogan, a Mandeville-based electronic video screen and scoreboard provider, for the purchase and installation of two new video boards.
Churchill Downs has teamed with Panasonic in a $12 million project to install a 15,224-square-foot, high-definition LED video board in time for the 2014 sprint meeting.
Churchill Downs will add a pair of permanent large-screen video display boards to its infield tote boards in a $1.5 million project designed to enhance the experience of the daily racing fan.
Most Popular Stories
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana