Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots announced Aug. 25 it is partnering with Coogan and Coogan, a Mandeville-based electronic video screen and scoreboard provider, for the purchase and installation of two new video boards.
Churchill Downs has teamed with Panasonic in a $12 million project to install a 15,224-square-foot, high-definition LED video board in time for the 2014 sprint meeting.
Churchill Downs will add a pair of permanent large-screen video display boards to its infield tote boards in a $1.5 million project designed to enhance the experience of the daily racing fan.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine