Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots announced Aug. 25 it is partnering with Coogan and Coogan, a Mandeville-based electronic video screen and scoreboard provider, for the purchase and installation of two new video boards.
Churchill Downs has teamed with Panasonic in a $12 million project to install a 15,224-square-foot, high-definition LED video board in time for the 2014 sprint meeting.
Churchill Downs will add a pair of permanent large-screen video display boards to its infield tote boards in a $1.5 million project designed to enhance the experience of the daily racing fan.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Breeding Fund Changes Approved by PA House
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company