Fair Grounds Race Course & Slots announced Aug. 25 it is partnering with Coogan and Coogan, a Mandeville-based electronic video screen and scoreboard provider, for the purchase and installation of two new video boards.
Churchill Downs has teamed with Panasonic in a $12 million project to install a 15,224-square-foot, high-definition LED video board in time for the 2014 sprint meeting.
Churchill Downs will add a pair of permanent large-screen video display boards to its infield tote boards in a $1.5 million project designed to enhance the experience of the daily racing fan.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride