After Plum Pretty and Royal Delta were taken out of consideration for the $250,000 Mother Goose (gr. I), Joyful Victory is the lone standout in the race for 3-year-old fillies June 25 at Belmont Park.
Turbulent Descent, the only filly with grade I status entered in the TVG Acorn Stakes, will be tough to beat if the excellent form she has exhibited on the California circuit and Keeneland carries over to Belmont Park.
Andrew Rosen has privately purchased a controlling interest in Victoria's Wildcat, recent winner of the Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) who is scheduled to run in the June 11 Acorn Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Victoria's Wildcat closed with a rush on the outside to take the $118,800 Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) May 6 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Rock Fall Edges The Big Beast in Vanderbilt
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Champ Work All Week Takes Mountaineer Stakes
- Holy Boss Extends Streak in Amsterdam
- Palace to Miss Remainder of Saratoga Meet
- Travers Purse $1.6 Million if 'Pharoah' Runs
- Second Massachusetts Horsemen's Group Forms
- Jockey Montalvo Hits 1,000-Win Milestone
- Keen Ice Improved Since Belmont Stakes Run
- Wild One, Futura Win on Big Day at Greyville