After Plum Pretty and Royal Delta were taken out of consideration for the $250,000 Mother Goose (gr. I), Joyful Victory is the lone standout in the race for 3-year-old fillies June 25 at Belmont Park.
Turbulent Descent, the only filly with grade I status entered in the TVG Acorn Stakes, will be tough to beat if the excellent form she has exhibited on the California circuit and Keeneland carries over to Belmont Park.
Andrew Rosen has privately purchased a controlling interest in Victoria's Wildcat, recent winner of the Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) who is scheduled to run in the June 11 Acorn Stakes (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
Victoria's Wildcat closed with a rush on the outside to take the $118,800 Eight Belles Stakes (gr. III) May 6 at Churchill Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC