In an effort to encourage transparency in Thoroughbred racing, The Jockey Club has enhanced and automated the system that enables owners or their agents to upload veterinary medical treatment records.
An undisclosed number of deaths attributed to salmonella has forced the New Bolton Center to close to the public.
An Ohio State University study indicates that chronic use of phenylbutazone, or Bute, in horses with joint problems could be causing more problems than it's preventing.
The latest information regarding what has now been named "Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome" (MRLS) occurring in Kentucky's equine population.
When you seek factual information about equine health topics on the Internet, apply detective skills to analyze how a list of results or a page on the web site answers your information needs.
Most Popular Stories
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Bill Cooke & Calumet Farm's Trophy Collection
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Dortmund Runs Easy in Final Derby Drill
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend