In an effort to encourage transparency in Thoroughbred racing, The Jockey Club has enhanced and automated the system that enables owners or their agents to upload veterinary medical treatment records.
An undisclosed number of deaths attributed to salmonella has forced the New Bolton Center to close to the public.
An Ohio State University study indicates that chronic use of phenylbutazone, or Bute, in horses with joint problems could be causing more problems than it's preventing.
The latest information regarding what has now been named "Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome" (MRLS) occurring in Kentucky's equine population.
When you seek factual information about equine health topics on the Internet, apply detective skills to analyze how a list of results or a page on the web site answers your information needs.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- Twilight Eclipse Seeks GI Double in Manhattan
- Turf Sprinters Line Up for Loaded Jaipur
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Effinex Targets Brooklyn for Jerkens
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Mubtaahij Races For 'Other' Sheikh in Belmont
- Champion Untapable Formidable in Ogden Phipps
- Champion Escena Dead at Age 22 in Kentucky
- Acorn Stakes Field Deep and Wide