The California Horse Racing Board will expand its voided claims rule to include not only horses who suffer a fatality but also horses placed on the Veterinarian's List as lame or unsound after the race.
A claim made on a horse running in California will be voided if the animal is placed on the official veterinarian's list as lame or unsound following the race, under a rule adopted by the state's horse racing board Feb. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Stakes and Chops
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Firing Line to Crestwood