Trainer Mike de Kock's Meydan course-record setter Shea Shea aims for the most lucrative win of his career in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Sponsored By Emirates NBD (UAE-I) on the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) undercard March 30.
Champions Animal Kingdom, Royal Delta, and Trinniberg lead an eight-horse American delegation set to fly to the United Arab Emirates, leaving Florida at approximately 9 p.m. on March 19.
Ben's Cat will be back to defend his crown against nine rivals in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup on the night of July 28, at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course.
Silverton Hill's homebred Havelock took advantage of blazing opening fractions, coming from off the pace to tally his third stakes win of the season in the $150,000 Woodford (gr. IIIT) Oct. 8 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- Top Sprinter Secret Circle Retired to Stud
- First Winner Lands for Sire General Quarters
- Top Sanford Runners Meet Again in Hopeful
- Boden Takes on Key Positions at Calumet Farm
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- La Jolla Rivals Challenge Prospect Park Again
- Former Derby Museum Resident Au Moon Dies
- Prize Exhibit Takes on Older in Yellow Ribbon
- Stronach Group Still Interested in Suffolk