Jess Jackson, the California winemaker who has been pushing for ethics reform in public and private horse sales since filing suit against three former advisers last September, should have felt right at home Wednesday while addressing a roomful of attorneys attending the University of Kentucky Equine Law Seminar in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- FL Derby Day Sets Handle Record
- Daredevil, Frosted Post Final Works for Wood
- 'Pharoah' Speedy in First Workout After Rebel
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- State Control of NYRA Extended Another Year
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot