Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter turned in his second work since making a comeback from severe illness and the subsequent surgery he underwent last year, breezing four furlongs in :50 1/5 at Santa Anita Park.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter will leave New Bolton Oct. 14 or 15 for Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center in Elkton, Md., owner Ahmed Zayat said.
Doctors at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine's New Bolton Center removed a 15-inch external growth from the intestines of Haskell Invitational winner Paynter, owner Ahmed Zayat confirmed Oct. 3.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter has beaten laminitis and will be able to race again if he beats colitis, his owner said Sept. 21.
The next 24 hours are critical in the recovery process of ailing Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter, owner Ahmed Zayat said Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- By the Moon Edges Wavell Avenue at Belmont