Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter turned in his second work since making a comeback from severe illness and the subsequent surgery he underwent last year, breezing four furlongs in :50 1/5 at Santa Anita Park.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter will leave New Bolton Oct. 14 or 15 for Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center in Elkton, Md., owner Ahmed Zayat said.
Doctors at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine's New Bolton Center removed a 15-inch external growth from the intestines of Haskell Invitational winner Paynter, owner Ahmed Zayat confirmed Oct. 3.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter has beaten laminitis and will be able to race again if he beats colitis, his owner said Sept. 21.
The next 24 hours are critical in the recovery process of ailing Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter, owner Ahmed Zayat said Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates
- Jockey Club Enhances Vet Record Reporting
- Marc Ricker Joins Eaton Sales Team