Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter turned in his second work since making a comeback from severe illness and the subsequent surgery he underwent last year, breezing four furlongs in :50 1/5 at Santa Anita Park.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter will leave New Bolton Oct. 14 or 15 for Fair Hill Equine Therapy Center in Elkton, Md., owner Ahmed Zayat said.
Doctors at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine's New Bolton Center removed a 15-inch external growth from the intestines of Haskell Invitational winner Paynter, owner Ahmed Zayat confirmed Oct. 3.
Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter has beaten laminitis and will be able to race again if he beats colitis, his owner said Sept. 21.
The next 24 hours are critical in the recovery process of ailing Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Paynter, owner Ahmed Zayat said Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate