The University of Louisville Equine Industry Program will sponsor a state-of-the industry forum Nov. 2 to discuss "Horse Wars Between the States." The forum, which runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the college of business, will feature different speakers discussing various economic concerns of the Thoroughbred business and conclude with a panel discussion.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch