The University of Louisville Equine Industry Program will sponsor a state-of-the industry forum Nov. 2 to discuss "Horse Wars Between the States." The forum, which runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the college of business, will feature different speakers discussing various economic concerns of the Thoroughbred business and conclude with a panel discussion.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch