The University of Kentucky Ag Equine Programs will host the sixth annual Equine Farm and Facilities Expo June 3 from 4 to 8 p.m. EDT at the Kentucky Equine Humane Center in Nicholasville, Ky.
When a major economic study of the Kentucky equine industry was released Sept. 6, conspicuously absent from the wide-ranging data reported by the researchers was pari-mutuel handle.
Results of the first wide-ranging study of Kentucky's equine industry since 1977 were released Sept. 6 and showed that last year the industry had a total economic impact of almost $3 billion and generated 40,665 jobs.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Jockey Hill Guides in 1,000th Winner
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool