Claire Novak and Frank Angst handicap the Dania Beach Stakes for 2-year-olds. watch video
- By Ron Mitchell
Steve Haskin discusses the Eclipse Awards for the 2-year-old divisions.
Tom and Pete look at the performance of 2-year-olds in 2012 and discuss who holds promise for a shot at the Triple Crown. watch video
- By Pete Denk
Stallion profile emerges for two-time Horse of the Year read blog
The first foals by Big Brown are now ready to run. Enjoy this video produced by Three Chimneys Farm, of them in action. watch video
Shari Eisaman talks about what she sees in young horses that indicates they will do well at the racetrack read blog
What was good and what was bad about the 2011 select selling season for 2-year-olds in training. Read Blog
The Buy-Back Dilemma: Can Anything Be Done to Get More Select 2-Year-Olds Sold? The high buy-back rate for select 2-year-olds is a big concern. Read Blog
Irish stallion Invincible Spirit has shattered the world record mark for 2-year-old winners in a year.
Past success in Japan with purchases at the Barretts March sale led Chikura Takahashi to return in force for the selected 2-year-olds in training sale March 22.
For the first time in recent memory -- maybe for the first time ever -- Turfway has scheduled a 2-year-old race at the tail end of its winter-spring meet. The two-furlong, $29,400 event has lured a field of 10: six fillies, three colts, and a gelding. It's carded as the first race.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Jones Continues to Recover From Fall
- Champion Filly Beholder Coasts in 2014 Debut
- Easter Filly for Horse of the Year Zenyatta
- After the Wire: Top 5 Derby Prep Races
- Wildcat Red, With Saez, Works at Gulfstream
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Determined Isla Bonita Wins Japanese Guineas
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Untapable Breezes at Churchill Downs
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy