Breeders' Cup Juvenile Sprint winner Hightail heads 15 pre-entries to this year's $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot (gr. III), which celebrates its 10th anniversary Nov. 17.
Favored Speak Logistics, able to dictate the pace under Angel Serpa, had too much in the stretch as he posted a 2 3/4-length win in the $300,000 In Reality Division of the Florida Stallion Stakes series Oct. 13 at Calder.
Two T's At Two B and D'nied Permission, winners of the first two events in this year's Florida Stallion Stakes at Calder Casino and Race Course, will return for the In Reality Division, the rich finale of the series Oct. 13.
For the first time since 2007, neither division of the Florida Stallion Stakes at Calder Casino & Race Course will be swept as D'nied Permission won the Affirmed and Putyourdreamsaway took the Susan's Girl.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- What's Going On Here: Truly Charismatic
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory