AJ Suited Racing Stable's Power Alert (AUS) looks to become the first repeat winner of the $150,000 Twin Spires Turf Sprint Presented by TwinSpires.com (gr. IIIT) when he faces 12 rivals including grade I winner Hootenanny May 6 at Churchill Downs.
Power Alert, who has made an impression since his arrival from Australia, continued his good form with a course-record victory in the Twin Spires Turf Sprint presented by Twinspires.com (gr. III) May 1 at Churchill Downs.
Multiple graded stakes winner Something Extra looks to add to his resume in the $150,000 Twin Spires Turf Sprint Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs on May 1.
Martin Racing Stable's Marchman strung together his second straight graded stakes win in three weeks with a decisive victory May 2 in the $167,550 Twin Spires Turf Sprint (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs.
Chamberlain Bridge, winner of the 2010 Breeders' Cup Turf Sprint (gr. IIT) at Churchill Downs, returns to familiar territory when he takes on 11 rivals in the Twin Spires Turf Sprint at the track.
Vinery Stables' Regally Ready ran down Bridgetown in the late stages to win the $111,200 Twin Spires Turf Sprint (gr. IIIT) May 7 at Churchill Downs.
It's easy to see why Chamberlain Bridge has been made the 2-1 favorite in the Twin Spires Turf Sprint Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Churchill Downs Derby Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Force the Pass Heads Fort Marcy
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'