Besilu Florida Derby (gr. I) winner Constitution will miss the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and the other two Triple Crown races after a hairline fracture in his front right cannon bone was discovered.
Keeneland November's third session, topped by $410,000 paid for a mare by Dixie Union, benefits from aggressive domestic bidding.
Multiple grade I winner To Honor and Serve has been retired from racing to stand at Antony Beck's Gainesway Farm near Lexington.
Champion Big Brown came up with his first North American winner when his daughter Brown Eyes Blue won at Churchill Downs in her initial outing.
Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Mission Impazible, winner of Louisiana Derby (gr. II) and ninth in Kentucky Derby, to skip Preakness
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Mayo On the Side, a grade I winner over Azeri, delivered her first foal, a Speightstown filly April 2 at Steve Davison's Twin Creeks Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup