Besilu Florida Derby (gr. I) winner Constitution will miss the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and the other two Triple Crown races after a hairline fracture in his front right cannon bone was discovered.
Keeneland November's third session, topped by $410,000 paid for a mare by Dixie Union, benefits from aggressive domestic bidding.
Multiple grade I winner To Honor and Serve has been retired from racing to stand at Antony Beck's Gainesway Farm near Lexington.
Champion Big Brown came up with his first North American winner when his daughter Brown Eyes Blue won at Churchill Downs in her initial outing.
Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Mission Impazible, winner of Louisiana Derby (gr. II) and ninth in Kentucky Derby, to skip Preakness
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Mayo On the Side, a grade I winner over Azeri, delivered her first foal, a Speightstown filly April 2 at Steve Davison's Twin Creeks Farm near Versailles, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Red Rifle Rallies to Dominion Day Victory