The connections of Maryland-based Sweet Goodbye, who won the $250,000 Sugar Maple Stakes at Charles Town April 16, have a goal in mind: hitting the $1 million mark in earnings with the 6-year-old mare.
William Harris' Sweet Goodbye, 11-for-20 lifetime and five-for-six at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, on April 16 will seek to capture what eluded her last year -- victory in the $250,000 Sugar Maple Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa