The connections of Maryland-based Sweet Goodbye, who won the $250,000 Sugar Maple Stakes at Charles Town April 16, have a goal in mind: hitting the $1 million mark in earnings with the 6-year-old mare.
William Harris' Sweet Goodbye, 11-for-20 lifetime and five-for-six at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, on April 16 will seek to capture what eluded her last year -- victory in the $250,000 Sugar Maple Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud