The connections of Maryland-based Sweet Goodbye, who won the $250,000 Sugar Maple Stakes at Charles Town April 16, have a goal in mind: hitting the $1 million mark in earnings with the 6-year-old mare.
William Harris' Sweet Goodbye, 11-for-20 lifetime and five-for-six at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, on April 16 will seek to capture what eluded her last year -- victory in the $250,000 Sugar Maple Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate