Juddmonte Farms homebred Emollient established a clear lead early and then opened up on her dozen rivals in the stretch to register an easy victory in the $500,000 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) April 6 at Keeneland.
John Oxley's grade I winner Spring in the Air will face a full field of 13 rivals in the $500,000 Central Bank Ashland (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies going 1 1/16 miles on the main track at Keeneland April 6.
Tuttipaesi will try to secure her second straight U.S. stakes victory and her first graded stakes win when the Clodovil filly faces an expected seven other 3-year-old fillies in the Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT).
Team Valor International has established a new partnership that will designate a portion of the race earnings from the juvenile filly Tuttipaesi to the Susan G. Komen For the Cure charity.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Simulcasts in Hong Kong Not Likely in 2015
- Tracks Across Country Mark PDJF Day
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- Jockey Jellison Dies of Cancer at Age 51
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Jockey Russell Back in Action at Laurel Park
- Retired Trainer Dutton Dies at 87