Juddmonte Farms homebred Emollient established a clear lead early and then opened up on her dozen rivals in the stretch to register an easy victory in the $500,000 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) April 6 at Keeneland.
John Oxley's grade I winner Spring in the Air will face a full field of 13 rivals in the $500,000 Central Bank Ashland (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies going 1 1/16 miles on the main track at Keeneland April 6.
Tuttipaesi will try to secure her second straight U.S. stakes victory and her first graded stakes win when the Clodovil filly faces an expected seven other 3-year-old fillies in the Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT).
Team Valor International has established a new partnership that will designate a portion of the race earnings from the juvenile filly Tuttipaesi to the Susan G. Komen For the Cure charity.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby