Tritap, a grade II-placed runner by runaway leading sire Tapit, is in the process of being syndicated by Heritage Stallions near Cheasapeake, Md., for 2015. He will be the first son of Tapit to stand in Maryland.
Fed Biz, who outlasted Tritap by a head in the San Fernando Stakes (gr. II), will meet his rival once again in the $200,000 Strub Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 2 at Santa Anita Park.
Fed Biz, a colt that came with a big price tag and a world of potential, recorded the first graded stakes win of his career with a gate-to-wire triumph in the $151,000 San Fernando (gr. II) Feb. 12 at Santa Anita Park.
A quartet from the deep bench of Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert is entered in the $150,000 San Fernando Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 12 at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training