Tritap, a grade II-placed runner by runaway leading sire Tapit, is in the process of being syndicated by Heritage Stallions near Cheasapeake, Md., for 2015. He will be the first son of Tapit to stand in Maryland.
Fed Biz, who outlasted Tritap by a head in the San Fernando Stakes (gr. II), will meet his rival once again in the $200,000 Strub Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 2 at Santa Anita Park.
Fed Biz, a colt that came with a big price tag and a world of potential, recorded the first graded stakes win of his career with a gate-to-wire triumph in the $151,000 San Fernando (gr. II) Feb. 12 at Santa Anita Park.
A quartet from the deep bench of Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert is entered in the $150,000 San Fernando Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 12 at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward