Tritap, a grade II-placed runner by runaway leading sire Tapit, is in the process of being syndicated by Heritage Stallions near Cheasapeake, Md., for 2015. He will be the first son of Tapit to stand in Maryland.
Fed Biz, who outlasted Tritap by a head in the San Fernando Stakes (gr. II), will meet his rival once again in the $200,000 Strub Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 2 at Santa Anita Park.
Fed Biz, a colt that came with a big price tag and a world of potential, recorded the first graded stakes win of his career with a gate-to-wire triumph in the $151,000 San Fernando (gr. II) Feb. 12 at Santa Anita Park.
A quartet from the deep bench of Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert is entered in the $150,000 San Fernando Stakes (gr. II) Jan. 12 at Santa Anita Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- PNGI Reports Increased Earnings for Quarter
- AHC Plans Economic Impact Study for 2017